1. What categories of personal data do we collect and for what purpose? When you contact us (for example, through our Website’s Contact Form or in any other way) to show interest in our offers, new arrivals, sales interest, or watch purchase, we collect and process your contact information, such as:
– Full name, contact telephone and email,
– IP Address, traffic data, time spent on our site, date of access and other statistics.
2. What is the amount of time we keep your personal information?
Ora24.gr retains your personal data as referred to in paragraph 1 above as follows: • For the Newsletter, your personal data is retained for as long as the service is active. After your permanent termination of the Service for any reason, your personal data will be retained for a maximum of 14 months from the date of the discontinuance, unless it is provided for by law to be retained for a longer period of time. • For email communication and / or through the Contact Form, your personal data is retained for a maximum of 14 months from the date of the communication, unless it is provided for by law to maintain it for a longer period of time. 3. Ora24.gr will process your personal data for other purposes as well
Ora24.gr will not process your personal data for purposes other than those listed above. In the event that Ora24.gr wishes to use your personal information for other purposes, it will only do so after informing you and obtaining your explicit consent 4. Who are the recipients and for what purpose they are being transferred personal data?
Recipients of personal data may be for all of the above services • Ora24.gr may transmit data to third-party vendors based in Greece to develop, support and provide the above services, which follow the processing rules and security requirements of Ora24.gr. The data transmission only concerns cases of further technical support (eg to solve technical problems). Data that may be transmitted includes:
a contact phone
a contact email
Data processing takes place on the infrastructures of partner companies located in Greece.
In addition to the above, Ora24.gr does not disclose, process or disclose your personal data to third parties, except where the disclosure / transmission is required by applicable law.
5. What are your rights as a user of the Services, regarding the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to submit a request at Ora24.gr for:
• Access and correction of your personal data in the case of processing of inaccurate data that concerns you.
• Deleting your personal information if it is no longer necessary to provide the Service.
• Restrict your data processing. • Denial of your data processing.
• Portability of your data to another controller, ie your right to receive your data in an appropriate format so that it is technically transferable to another controller.
In addition, you reserve the right to submit a written complaint to the relevant supervisory authority regarding the protection of personal data, ie the Personal Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, T.K. 115 23, Athens + 30 210 6475600, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. What is the identity and contact details of the data controller?
The person responsible for processing personal data is KAVOUKLIS O.E
7. Who can you contact with for personal data protection issues?
In order to exercise your rights under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data (No. 11-13 Law 2472/1997), please send an email to email@example.com or a letter to the registered office of the company, at 10 Lykavitou Street, 10671, Athens.
For any queries you can contact us at 210 3387222.
8. What kind of measures apply to the protection of your personal data?
Ora24.gr takes appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security of data and its protection against accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and any other form of unfair treatment.
Some of the measures that apply are indicative:
• Authentication mechanisms and access to systems that process personal data
• Encryption of personal data • Limiting access to personal data based on the need to know
Record and control access to personal data
9. On the Site we use “cookies”, a technology that stores data on your computer using the features of your browser. Cookies do not in any way cause damage to users’ computers or files stored on them. Information stored in cookies is used for identification purposes. This allows us to operate on our Website in an efficient way the service we offer and to monitor the behavior of visitors to the site.
• Third-party vendors, including Google, may display advertisements on web sites.
• You can set up your Browser, notify you each time before a cookie is taken and you decide to download it or discard it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of it.
• www.ora24.gr may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and demographic and interest reports).
• Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. • Here are the available Google Analytics opt-out options for the web.
• www.ora24.gr complies with Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and:
• Uses remarketing with Google Analytics for online advertising.
• www.ora24.gr and third-party vendors, including Google, use an original manufacturer cookie (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and a third-party cookie (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to update, optimize, and serve ads, according to previous user visits to her site.
• www.ora24.gr and third-party vendors, including Google, use together an original manufacturer cookie (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and a third-party cookie (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to run reports on how which the impressions of www.ora24.gr’s ads, other uses of advertising services, and interactions with these ad impressions and advertising services are related to visits to its website at www.ora24.gr
• www.ora24.gr may use the data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Other Issues (Concerning Our Services)
10. Ora24.gr is not responsible for any personal data leakage from your disclosure through third party or other web sites.
11. Ora24.gr has no right to access, control or edit your data and content. By way of exception, access to these may be obtained by authorized officers or third-party partners of Ora24.gr, upon request and with your consent, for the resolution of technical problems or the technical support of our services, who have been informed and bound in relation to their obligation to maintain confidentiality, and to protect your privacy.
12. This Policy is subject to changes / modifications. Please visit her regularly to be sure you are aware.